A few simple things to keep in mind:
- Give something you’d be proud to give or get, and has useful life left in it.
- Take a good photo... blurry images make it harder for someone to really get a sense of the item. People like to have an idea of what they're getting.
- Provide a descriptive title: keep it short. You can include things like model number or put that, reference links, or any other interesting info in the optional details.
- Consider optional info. Only the title is required but additional info can be very helpful.
- If you find yourself taking a lot of items, don't forget to give something! What comes around, goes around ☺.
Now you know so go create a new post. It's fast and easy so don't be afraid to make a mistake and try again.